Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Cluck Cluck's" new castle!





This is my parents castle playhouse that they put in their house. Maci absolutely LOVES it! We have been living with my parents for the past 6 months (while we are building our house--and it will be done in 2 weeks!!!!) and now my dad calls Maci "Princess Maci" that does not help with discipline if you can imagine! They put a door bell on it so every time she walks in OR out she pushes the doorbell--it can get a bit irritating! But we love her and she keeps us laughing all of the time!

7 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

WOW Tanya... I havent talked to you in forever! You look absolutley gorgeous and your girls are both beautiful! I will be joining the 2 girls thing soon! Good to see what you are up to!

Brooke said...

Wow...! That really is amazing. My favorite memories as a little girl were in my playhouse...but I did not have a doorbell. Or a pink phone! Too fun!

Mindy said...

Hey Tanya!! I was so excited when you found me! Your little girls are adorable. Wasn't Macy just a baby? Time flies! Keep in touch!

steph said...

holy amazing playhouse! wish i had one. ha ha i love your family! mckenna is a doll and of course maci is too:) good luck with your new house. i have been wondering what you and your little family have been up to. i am so happy you have a blog! yea!!! - steph

Carin said...

Tanya! It has been forever since I have seen or talked to you. Your little girls are adorable! You have such a cute family! I love this blogging thing, so I can catch up with all the people I haven't seen Forever! Keep in touch!
-Carin (Reeder) Larson

P.S. That is one amazing/awesome playhouse! Maci has some fun grandparents. :)

Chelsea said...

hey:) I was so glad to hear from you! your girls are SO cute!!! and gee that castle is pretty impressive! Can you imagine being little and having that? lucky girls!

Jaci said...

This is the perfect example of why I love blogs!
Tanya!!! I was just blog surfing and found you.
You're still cute as ever and your family is darling. I'm so happy for you and Brady. Looks like all is well for you two!-- you four! ;)
good to "see" you. ;)
Love, jaci {hunsaker} udy