Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some of our new favs--

Well here are a few of my families new favorites! Enjoy~















Yesterday Morning I was doing some cleaning and just for fun decided to put McKenna in Maci's baby stroller. Well she loved it and for one full hour I pushed her around while I put things away! Her laugh is so contagious!














One of Maci's new favorite things to do is go to dance! When she wakes up in the morning one of the first things to come out of her mouth is, "Do I get to go to dance class today?" It is so fun to watch her show us the "new moves" she learns.










Last but not least we went and picked some pumpkins and just take a look at how fun and exciting it was! So Enjoyable! Maci cried the whole time :) YEAH!

8 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

super fun! Wow life with 2 girls really is going to just get funner and funner huh? they definately keep you busy. We just put Hadlee in dance she is loving it! And your stroller must be stronger than mine, or maybe its that Hads is a lot bigger but it hates life when i push hadlee!! anyway Cute family Tanya!!

steph said...

i wish so badly we could be back in utah picking pumpkins with your cute family! i love the pictures of McKenna in the stroller. what a doll! where does Maci take dance? not that i have any girls to put in dance:) we are moving back in january so we will have to get together.

Tatiana said...

I'm sorry that Maci didn't like picking pumpkins. Maybe she'll be happy you picked them when you carve them...about the time out, my sister in law put my nephew ON the dryer one day when he was throwing a fit and I was like, "Hey, I'd never thought of that" Now, you have to make sure that they aren't daring enough to jump off, which my nephew isn't... probably why it works, but he couldn't play with anything while on it. Who knows, maybe she's happy because it's a change of scenery. Anyhow, good luck.

Chris and Melanee said...

CUTE CUTE GIRLS!!! The fun part about pumpkins is getting messy and actually getting to carve them so hopefully she will enjoy that part a little more :)

Keely Kellett said...

They are so cute! I am excited to put Emma in dance next year. That was one of my favorite parts about growing up.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Reminder Book party Oct 11 @ 2. Let me know if you and family/friends are coming to buy Christmas gifts! If you can't make it and still want to buy I will give the info via website or catalog!

Charity said...

Tanya, Brandy gave me her blog on sunday and I found you on hers YEAH!! Your family is adorable, this will be a fun way to keep in touch. www.burtonbiz.blogspot.com

Allyson said...

I miss pumpkins growing in my backyard!! I love watching what a great mom you are and how much fun you have with your two little ones!